OneSteel ATM Precision Tube Mills also manufacture a range of specialty sections including ovals, flat sided ovals and stepped profiles to suit the demands of various customers.
Like CHS and RHS, the range of specialty profiles are also aesthetic, possess clean lines, functional, interact less with external environmental effects and are highly desired from an architectural perspective.
- Structural and aesthetic uses in residential construction, domestic furniture, automotive, and mechanical applications.
Precision tube Specialty Profiles are manufactured and tested to meet the requirements of the following specifications:
- TS21 – Low Carbon ERW Steel Tubing for General Applications
- TS22 – ERW Steel Tubing with Specified Mechanical Properties
- TS30 – Low Carbon ERW Galvatube Steel Tubing for General Applications
- AS1450 – Steel Tubes for Mechanical Purposes